Senior Software Developer (.NET)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Entium Technology Partners, LLC (Entium) seeks a Senior Software Developer (.NET) to work for a premier regional transportation infrastructure agency in Jersey City, NJ convenient to Exchange Place. This individual will be responsible for full-lifecycle design, development, maintenance and enhancement of web applications developed with .NET4/4.5 and MVC in C#. Applicants should demonstrate an aptitude for working independently with limited supervision and coordinating closely with end-users to improve existing business processes.
This exciting opportunity will provide the right individuals with an opportunity to work independently and in small teams to create and integrate critical agency websites, service-oriented architectures, data-driven applications, and electronic content management systems. Analyze, develop, troubleshoot, refactor, enhance, and more as necessary to ensure the best experience for your clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong (6+ years) background with database design/development using Microsoft SQL
- Strong (6+ years) background in software development using the Microsoft stack including .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Strong business analyst skills – demonstrated production of business and system requirements documents; experience using Enterprise Architect (EA) highly desirable
- Ability to assume primary responsibility for enhancing and maintaining custom invoice processing and management system
- Ability to assume primary responsibility for Contract Book production system
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills consistent with college-level English
- Must possess a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Entium is a privately-owned records and information management consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. For over a decade, Entium has assisted large and mid-size global organizations effectively manage, control, protect, and leverage their critical information resources.
Entium’s industry-leading records management consulting services provide strategic solutions to critical business issues, including the challenges of increased regulatory requirements and e-discovery readiness. Our international clientele rely on Entium to provide RIM solutions in all areas that support the lifecycle management of their information assets.
For more information visit entium.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their resumes in confidence to email@example.com. Please reference this position in the subject line.