Senior Records Manager and Information Management Consultant
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Entium Technology Partners, LLC (Entium) is seeking experienced records and information management (RIM) professionals who are looking for a rewarding challenge in today’s ever-expanding electronic information environment. Our collaborative teams of RIM and technology experts provide a dynamic environment to develop strategic solutions in all aspects of a RIM program.
This exciting opportunity will provide the right individuals with an opportunity to work with clients to develop and implement critical RIM solutions including:
- Enterprise-wide strategies to address the lifecycle management of records and information
- RIM policies, standards and procedures to manage records
- RIM training and communication programs
- Change management strategies and implementation plans
- Classification schemes, metadata models, taxonomies
- Records retention schedules
- Selection, implementation and maintenance of electronic content/records management software.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in records management, library science, information management or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience in records management and managing projects
- Certified Records Manager designation is preferred.
- Familiarity with International Records Standards and methodologies such as ISO 15489, ISO 23081-1, ISO 17799, DIRKS, VERS.
- Ability to apply the ISO standards to support benchmarking for existing programs.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in developing and implementing electronic records programs
- Knowledge and understanding of current and developing IT and RIM technologies
- Project Management training and experience. Specifically:
- Experience in project planning and scheduling for teams of 2 to 5 consultants for 3 to 6 month project duration;
- Project estimating, budgeting, tracking, billing and receivables management;
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Participation in RIM association (AIIM/ARMA) chapter boards and committees
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Entium is a privately-owned records and information management consulting firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida. For over a decade, Entium has assisted large and mid-size global organizations effectively manage, control, protect, and leverage their critical information resources.
Entium’s industry-leading records management services provide strategic solutions to critical business issues, including the challenges of increased regulatory requirements and e-discovery readiness. Our international clientele rely on Entium to provide RIM solutions in all areas that support the lifecycle management of their information assets.
For more information visit www.entium.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.